Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had another good Halloween this year. For us it was a week long event, though definitely not planned.
The weekend before, we attended Faith's carnival with Caedyn and Eli. We always have so much fun at their church. The kids were a lady bug and ballerina. They loved trick or treating and got some great pictures.




Saturday night we went shopping. When we arrived home at around 6:00 our neighborhood already had trick or treaters. We weren't planning on having Halloween that night but turned out good. Our neighbors were having a small party and had music blaring on their porch. My kids had a blast handing out candy and dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller. I have to say my Kendall bug has quite some moves on her.

Sunday night we went to Melissa's house. We had good food and good fellowship. We took the kids trick or treating and I was surprised at how well my kids did. Kendall was the cutest thing. After the first two houses or so, she would walk up to the houses by herself. If it wasn't for steps, she could have done the whole deal solo. It was such a bittersweet evening. She's my baby but it was so sweet seeing her do it for herself.



1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh those babies bring tears to my eyes. All four are so sweet. And we really do have bunches of fun together. They are getting so big so fast.
CiCi