Monday, February 27, 2012

It's been a while


Hey everybody. This is Adam. I just signed on to post a pic of Taylor and Maggie (our new dog), when I realized that it has been a while since I've blogged. Well, when I looked, I noticed that it's been a while since anybody blogged. We can't really blame Amy though, because she is very busy with Pampered Chef and 'Run for God'. I'll come back later with a better update. We'll just say we got a new dog, Maggie, and everyone is doing fine. A little info about Maggie: she is a Rottweiler, she is 6.5 months old, she is 62 lbs, she is not violent, and she is currently enrolled in doggie school. She really is a great dog, and other than a few minor issues, she is great with 'her' kids. See pic above. I have one somewhere with both girls on Maggie that I was going to post, but I can't find it right now. When I do, i'll put it up. Well, that's it for now.

P.S.
I know the chair looks a little 'worn', but it is comfortable, and it is my favorite.

No comments: