Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mary Kay Inventory Sale

As most of you know, I've come to an end with selling Mary Kay. I just didn't have the time to put into it. Perhaps one day I may get back into it but for now I'm trying to clean things out. I was surprised with what I found in my inventory and I'm trying to get rid of what I can. Everything is atleast half off and is first come-first serve. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

TimeWise Moisturizer Combo-oily $ 11
TimeWise Day Solution $12
Purifying Freshner $6.50
2in1 Body Wash and Shave $7
Aftersun Replenishing gel $6
Highlighting Facial Pen - Shade 2 $9
Microdermabrasion Refine (not the replenish, only the scrbu) $15


I also several trial size tubes that I'm selling for $1 each:
Satin Body Buffing cream, Cleansing gel, hand cream and hydrating lotion.

Again, let me know if you're interested in anything or have questions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, what color is your type? I can get everyone elses and everything else on your page except for your blogs. Is your type in black? Just trying to figure out if something is wrong with my computer.

Anonymous said...

Her page does that to me too when I'm at school. If you highlight over where the words should be, it'll come up.

Kristin