Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween carnival


Last Saturday, we went to a local pumpkin patch. I had heard good things about the patch but never been myself. We got there late in the afternoon and didn't dress warmly enough. As we arrived, it seemed a cold front approached and it got cold and windy. Therefore we didn't stay long but we were able to get some cute pictures.


Where we went also had a petting farm. My favorite were the goats. They had a huge play area with towers and walkways. It was too cool and the goats were so cute. This one in particular wouldn't stop staring at me..... halarious.



On Sunday we went to a church carnival. Taylor was a giraffe. It was what I would have loved to pick for her to be. But I bought it several months ago at a consignment sale and thought it was cute... and it was a good deal. Plus she's only one and won't remember it. But she ended up being a cute zoo animal anyways. She had her first hayride, played on the swings and got all kinds of treats at trunk or treat. I think she enjoyed playing with Eli the most.


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those are cute pictures of Taylor. Looks like she has had experience with pictures on hay bails (thanks to CiCi!). :) Cute giraffe costume, too.

kay said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you and baby 2 are doing good. Looks and sounds like your family is very blessed.