Saturday, August 8, 2009

Belles and Beaus

This week was Belles and Beaus. I've decided that B&B is the best thing in town. Melissa and I went on Wednesday, which was 'volunteer' night. It was the first night it was open so all the good stuff was still there. We had so much fun. I ended up getting a tricycle (Taylor), a slide, a hippo with blocks, this awesome music art table (Taylor's favorite), tons of clothes for both kids, some books and two DVDs. Taylor has already enjoyed all her toys except the slide and tricycle. We put those up for her birthday.

Melissa bought a car (for CiCi), a tricycle, a dumptruck, and more clothes than you can imagine. Really! We spent (together) a whopping $500. It took four adults to pack my car... and barely got it all in. It was so halarious... all the toys in the back. I couldn't see past the front seats.

We were so tired and so hungry and high on freedom. We left and went to get food from BK. We laughed so hard through the drive through and headed home. Half way there we had to turn around to get Gary's food. So we thought about going back to BK but we couldn't keep straight faces and were scared they might call the cops on us weird girls. So we went to taco bell. So picture this - two girls; loaded up on toys; laughing so hard we were crying; in the taco bell drive through ordering two more orders (adam and gary)...already eating two bags of burger king. Maybe you had to be there but it looked like we had been smoking 'r**fer.' And we got a crack out of this.

Ohhh... fun times... we sure don't get out enough. Melissa, I had a blast!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am tearing up thinking about it again! I am trying not to laugh out loud because everyone here is asleep, so I am crying instead. It was so freaking funny! I can't wait till March!!