Thursday, March 26, 2009

Taylor Tidbits - 18 months

Well I haven't done this before but today Taylor is officially 18 months. I thought I would highlight some of her accomplishments, though I'm sure I'll have to add on later. How do you re-cap all the milestone alittle one makes when they surprise you daily.

Anyways... I don't have official vitals (her check up isn't until mid-April) but she's about 25 lbs and I want to say 31-32 inches.

Favorite words:
dog, baby, socks, shoes, bye bye, kitty kat, pee pee, stinky, mine, juice, eat, ice, ball, hot, empty

Her speech has improved drastically in the last month. She can say almost anything if propmted.

If prompted, she can point out on herself, a babydoll, or someone else the following:

head, hair, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, toes, feet

Favorite thing to do:
Empty and fill anything - canisters, bowls, etc
Dance and sing to music- loves hand motions and participates
Talk on phone
play on computer
Anything outside

Favorite Shows:
Wheel of Fortune
Sesame Street

Misc. Accomplishents:

Can tell you how old she is
has started singing "ABC's" though every letter is "e"
Follows commands
Basically feeds herself with spoon and fork
Loves to help around the house (sweeping, dusting, taking out trash, unload dishwasher)
Has developed a love for books

Her all time favorite person is her daddy. She is such a daddy's girl. She lights up when he comes home and cries when he leaves.


Again, it's impossible to document all the accomplishments Taylor has achieved but this is a beginning. Daily she shows us she knows and understands more and more. It's awe inspiring. I've really enjoyed being home with her these past few weeks to see her accomplishments. I look forward to her future accomplishments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And don't forget that she loves to make people laugh. She has as many facial expressions as her mother. And all food is hot. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow.
CiCi