Monday, July 28, 2008

Minutes from Monday

It's been a while since I've blogged so here are the highlights from today:

1. I HATE COMPUTERS. This is my second blog. I just spent a 1/2 hour blogging and when I went to post... I got some error and it completely ERASED my entire BLOG. AAAAGGHHH. I'm so upset. I don't even know what I was writing about.

2. Adam started his new job today. He came home all excited and nervous. Apparently there were hundreds of applicants and they only chose 12. Four of the 12 were already employees of BCBS out of state and moved/transfered to take this job. His training starts tomorrow and will last 12 weeks and they will be pampered - lunches, juice, snacks, etc. He came home with a BCBS leather bag filled with all kind of goodies. When he has homework, they pay them time and a half for the study time and gas mileage home. It's incredible. We are so excited about this opportunity.

3. RAIN - We got more rain today than we've seen all year. It poured for a good hour. It was a mother load of a storm with 'cloud-to ground' lightning as Brandon at WIS would call it. In fact, atleast one house (if not two) were struck in our neighborhood. We've had firetrucks running up and down our street for the last 1 1/2 hours. But I think they went to the same house. I'll check it out tomorrow... it' was too late to get in the car and go chase firetrucks... plus the last time I did that in our neighborhood I got cornered by the firetrucks and couldn't turn around. hahah..
Our neighborhood had a track record for lightning.... they should post that when people buy houses.

4. Taylor is doing better... we think. She put her self on a diet last week and refused to eat. By Thursday she wasn't eating any solids hardly. We tried everything but she would just cringe and gag even at the sight/smell of food. We did forcefeed a bottle down but she threw it all up. We aren't sure what her deal was. Saturday she started eating and she's like the bottomless pit. I've though at times if I fed her anymore she would explode. Today she's been extremely fussy and clingy (atleast this afternoon), she slept for 3 1/2 hours at daycare and she's had 5 poopy diapers (you can imagine her hiney). So I'm hoping it's either her teeth or the 3 applesauces in 2 days (I know I know bad Mommy.

5. I'm considering going back to school for physical therapy assistant. Physical therapy is something I've wanted to do since I was 16. If I was smart, I would have stayed on that track and saved alot of time... but who knows what else would be different in my life. But this idea has come and gone many times over the years and I feel a calling to do it. I only have 3 semesters to get this degree but they will be all clinical and time consuming courses. I'm really nervous, excited am not sure how it will work out being a mother/wife and trying to work when I can. But I think that it's its the right thing to do then the plans will be laid out for me.

Gotta go ... Taylor's up and crying. Until next time... B'logging' off (Adam hates that phrase... is it corney?)

No comments: