Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Needed: More time!

I've discovered I don't have enough time in my days. Here is a day in the life of Amy.

5:40- alarm goes off - snooze
5:45 - second alarm goes off
5:50 - get out of bed and shower, dress
6:15- pick up house from night before, make sure Taylor's bag is ready (husband and child still in bed)
6:30- leave for work
6:50 - arrive for work and bust my butt until time to go
3:30- leave for work (I leave at different time daily so this varies)
4:00 - pick Taylor up from daycare - she screams the whole way home. Is it the car seat or because she misses her best bud, Adyson?
4:30- unwind for alittle and get settled
5:00 start getting dinner ready and chase Taylor around house
5:30 husband comes home= yea! Finally some relief
6:00 dinner time and then clean up
7:00 Taylors bath and bottle
8:00 Taylor's bed time
8:30: Me time - this includes what ever I need to do: cross stitch, work out, study, house chores, blog, etc.
Bedtime .

As you can see there isn't much time for extra curricular activites. Why I just blogged this, I have no idea. Maybe I thought some one might have pity on me... ha ha.



I wake up at 5:45. Shower/dress/ready for work. I leave for work anywhere between 6:20 to get

1 comment:

Carol said...

Now that you're a mom with a schedule like that, you may understand why I used to tell you and Melissa that you were on "my time" when you wouldn't go to bed by 9:00. Everyone needs to get off work at some point--even if it's just down the hall.
Mamma