Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lucky Blog

I have some exciting news to blog about... exciting for me. I just won my first ... sweepstake prize. Not really a sweepstake. I saw this blog in one of my parent magazines where you can register for free stuff. So I thought I would check it out. Well one of the things on there was for a cool notebook stationary set. So I thought I would enter. Well lo and behold, I got an email today saying I won and I got to pick out what color and design. How cool. Not only that but I noticed when going to the site they have my name "Amy M' on there congratulating me. heh heh. I just might have to follow my mother in law's footsteps... maybe I'll have her luck as well. Just thought I'd share my winnings. :-) If anyone is interested, the blog is http://www.prizey.blogspot.com/ I'll post under my other blogs to check out. And to see what I won and my name... go to www.coolmompicks.com/2008/08/thank_you_notes_togo.php. You'll also have to check out www.coolmompicks.com which is the company that I entered the drawing for. They have all kind so products to win and all you do is send an email to enter.

Happy winning!

No comments: