Friday, August 29, 2008

First day of 'skool'

Well today is the first day of 'skool' in the words of my neice, Caedyn. I'm actually kind of nervous, which isn't surprising since I always did get the jitters the first day of school. Despite that, I'm looking forward to meeting the people in my class. Since it's an online class (besides our weekly lab) we had to introduce ourselves on a discussion board. It seems most of the students are on the nursing program track. And many are returning back to school and have families, like me. There's one girl getting married in a month and another having a baby in October. So this gives me encouragement that we'll all be in the same boat... overwhelmed with our busy lives and school. It seems like for most of us school won't be top priority which is a change for me this time. Well I'll have to let you know how it goes... only 55 minutes to go. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

kay said...

Good luck with skool! I know you will do great and hopefully enjoy it, as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for stepping out and doing this. You know your daddy and I are behind you all the way--we're supporting you in any way we can. We're looking forward to spending time with our little Tater Chip on Fridays.
Mom